Sunday, July 5, 2009
cutting holes in shirts
I did it. I cut boob holes in perfectly good new shirts. And they turned out great! I bought some cheap t-shirts and camis. I cut slits down each side. I started the hole kind of right under my chest, where the fabric wasn't being pulled quite as tightly so that the holes won't pull open as much and stick out and get lumpy under my clothes. Now I can wear these nursing undershirts so that my tummy doesn't show when I'm feeding Little Girl in public. I love it! Easy, cheap, and very useful!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I cut my first shirt yesterday for breastfeeding during the night. It's a snug (x-small) long sleeve Old Navy shirt that miraculously fit me before I was pregnant, but probably won't fit me again--at least as long as I'm BFing. I cut a big rectangle off of the front so that if she and I fall asleep while nursing I don't have to worry about the danger of the fabric near her nose. I like having another set of clothing, specifically for BFing my little one. Also, thanks for the blog! It's great.
ReplyDelete