Tuesday, June 16, 2009

nursing bra help

I'm online shopping for nursing bras. I'm so tired of wearing stupid bras. Anyone have any suggestions? I'd love to have something that's comfortable, supportive, and thick enough to hide nursing pads. That seems like a reasonable request. Why is this so difficult?

3 comments:

  1. Have you tried the nursing tank top from Target? I thought that the neckline was very high. It was less supportive than some of the others that I had though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't take suggestions from anyone smaller than a D cup :-)
    I've heard recommendations for the target tanks from many people, but they do not fit me well at all.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have this same frustration. I hate nursing bras!
    I wish they'd also make them pretty, instead of something my grandma would wear.
    If you find any out there, let me know!

    ReplyDelete