Last week we ran out of diaper detergent. I wasn't paying enough attention to realize I needed to get more before we got to the bottom of the bag. I didn't have time to get something ordered, so I wanted to find something in a store or that I could make. I found a couple of charts that I thought were helpful in figuring out which detergents to use for diapers. The two sites don't seem to completely agree so I don't know how accurate and up-to-date it all is, but I think it helps.
http://pinstripesandpolkadots.com/detergentchoices.htm
http://www.diaperjungle.com/detergent-chart.html
Saturday, January 10, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
What kind of detergent do you like to use??
ReplyDeleteHaven't quite decided yet. we had a big sample for awhile, but it's not something that can be purchased. i guess it just needs to be something free of all the stuff it's not supposed to have.
ReplyDelete